The inlingua programmes
APP – Accelerated Professional Programme
In business life, confident communication in a foreign language is essential. With the inlingua business language programme APP, we prepare you for all the requirements of business life.
From general development of speech in “business language” to specialist vocabulary, to practising a multitude of communication situations, experienced inlingua trainers will make you fit to face the challenges of your day to day working life.
We offer the APP modules in English, German, Spanish and French. This programme covers stages A1 to C1 of the Common European Reference Framework (GER) abgedeckt. Für Unternehmen bieten wir unseren speziellen inlingua company service.
- Greeting, hospitality and saying goodbye to visitors
- Introducing yourself and exchanging personal information
- Ensure a pleasant conversational atmosphere
- Bridging waiting times
- Small talk
- Explaining a visit programme
- Taking into account cultural differences.
Travel and Tourism
- Dealing with passengers on arrival
- Providing information about culture and customs as well as excursions and planned events
- Organising business events and accommodation and completion of correspondence
- Provide information about the local cuisine and give recommendations
- Dealing with medical problems and legal questions, such as visas
- Using diplomatic and polite vocabulary to solve problems.
- Begin and end telephone conversations professionally
- Politely enquire, engage, convey
- Professional, cooperative telephone communication
- Arrange, confirm or decline appointments and meetings
- Submit suggestions, express opinions, give suggestions
- Deal with difficult telephone conversations politely and much more.
- Recognise the various parts of formal and informal correspondence
- Confirmation of plans and arrangements
- Process queries, create quotes
- Submitting complaints and reacting to complaints
- Leaving a positive impression.
- Prepare for a job interview
- Carry out an analysis of your own strengths and weaknesses
- Write a correct application
- Get to know the “interview etiquette”
- Show yourself in the right light
- Present personal strengths clearly and professional knowledge soundly
- Get through a job interview successfully.
- Open meetings and greet the participants
- Present the topic and the schedule
- Clarify the minute taking
- Konzentrieren auf Probleme und Vorschlagen von Lösungen
- Lead a discussion
- Allow people to speak and ask for contributions
- Make suggestions
- Express agreement and refusal
- Summarise results and reach agreements successfully.
- Greeting and giving first impressions
- Check and confirm requirements and pre-requisites
- Submitting suggestions, counter suggestions and acceptance and rejection of suggestions
- Concentrating on problems and suggesting solutions
- Completing the transaction
- Negotiation techniques, interpreting signals and body language.
- Opening words and introduction
- Presentation sequence from the introduction to the final remarks
- Achieve an effect by comparison and contrast and strengthen the content
- Description of trends and using visual aids
- Dealing with questions and answers and inclusion of the listeners
- Handling interruptions and objections.
- Description of banking services such as loans and private assets
- Analysis of company balance sheets, assets and liabilities including equity capital
- Discussion of finance management, cash flow and investment calculations
- Understanding and discussing profit and loss statements, trends and key figures, business development
- Discussion of economic indicators and company strategies
- Planning investment strategies.
- Presentation of a bank or company philosophy
- Explanation of ownership structures and shareholder structures
- Presentation of services
- Description of the application process for mortgages
- Reading and analysing annual financial statements
- Recognising operational risks.
- Description of properties using real estate terminology both for residential and commercial properties
- Property valuations and organising property viewings
- Description of structural features and discussing current markets and trends
- Writing reports and summaries
- Submission of quotes and negotiations, signing declarations of intent
- Providing funding.
Managing successful Meetings
- Discussion of goals and management roles of the conference
- Choosing the right approach with regard to greeting, small talk and sensitive topics
- Determining the agenda and guiding the conference in the right direction
- Presenting, checking and clarifying information
- Discussion of an action plan and overcoming a dead point
- Dealing with unexpected interruptions and inappropriate behaviour.
- Overview of various e-mail formats and styles
- Overview of styles and formats of follow up letters and faxes
- Evaluating and answering complaint letters
- Writing reports and summaries
- Creation of agendas and minutes of meetings
- Evaluating and checking / editing badly written texts.
- Description of employment conditions
- Description of the purpose of the role and task portfolio
- Job description and vacancies as well as role evaluation
- Selection of applications and submission of job offers
- Introduction into training programmes, induction programmes and performance evaluations
- Understanding the role of trade unions and dealing with harassment and bullying.
GPP – General Purpose Programme
Would you like to learn new languages or build on existing skills and use these for everyday communication? Then you will learn just the right thing with the inlingua GPP. Participants with prior knowledge will receive comprehensive information and are rated by us after a placement test. If required, we will accompany you to the highest competence level (C2) of the Common European Reference Framework.