Englisch for your job
Targeted, professional language training for typical business situations
Whether arguing on the telephone, presenting in front of customers or negotiating with business partners: in English for your job, you learn how to express yourself in typical business situations – in writing and speaking – correctly and appropriately.
Each course module encompasses 30 or 40 teaching units. Each week you have lessons on Saturdays or on two evenings and your course lasts 10 weeks. Before training begins, we determine the prior knowledge and goals of each participant, with the help of our placement test. With this information we then put together homogeneous groups, and determine the curriculum, based on our diverse business English programmes. In "English for your job”, you effectively learn with and from others in a small group of 3-5 participants, in a relaxed atmosphere. At the end of the course you receive a certificate of participation, with confirmation of the CEFR language level achieved. In addition, you have the option of acquiring a language certificate from the University of Cambridge when you have reached the appropriate level. Impress with good preparation! And achieve your language goal confidently and in a relaxed manner – with English for your job at inlingua Augsburg!
- You receive targeted, professional language training for typical business situations – in speaking and writing.
- Before training, your goals and your current language level will be determined. Building on this, we develop the training concept, on the basis of our diverse business English programmes.
- You learn effectively with and from others in a small group of 3-5 participants, in a relaxed atmosphere
- Effective learning methods are used in the group, such as role-play or discussions.
- At the end of the course you receive a certificate of participation, with confirmation of the CEFR language level achieved.
- In addition, you have the option of acquiring a language certificate from the University of Cambridge.
- We work according to the inlingua method and exclusive inlingua material is used.
- Course participation also possible with subsidy voucher
|Language||Type||Start level||Start date||Training time|
Would you like to know more about our language courses or receive personal advice?
Feel free to give us a call on 0821 34332-0 or directly book an appointment.