German individual training
One-to-one training with inlingua Augsburg
Regardless of whether you want to refresh your existing German skills or whether you want to prepare for a certain linguistic situation in German: with inlingua’s one-to-one training, you get lessons tailored to your personal learning goals. The training is geared to your individual learning speed and the particular learning goals, training times and dates that you have determined yourself – without having to worry about others.
Before the first training session, we discuss your linguistic targets together and create a plan just for you. Should your language training also deal with individual, professional or personal topics? Our trainers will take your topics into account when planning your individual course.
- Only you, your learning goals and learning speed are important.
- You will receive language training tailored to your requirements.
- You will receive an individual training plan, where your personal topics are taken into account.
- You can determine where and how often training sessions take place.
- Created according to the inlingua method using inlingua materials.
- If you find yourself unable to attend, the training sessions can be cancelled up until 16:00 h on the previous workday (for Mondays 15:00 h on Friday) free of charge.
- € 43.50 per unit (45 minutes) when booking 100 or more sessions
- € 45 per unit (45 minutes) when booking from 60 to 99 sessions
- € 46.50 per unit (45 minutes) when booking from 40 to 59 sessions
- € 48 per unit (45 minutes) when booking from 20 to 39 sessions
A unit lasts 45 minutes. In addition, costs are between € 36.00 and € 56.00 per learning material set with a CD as well as a one-time registration fee of € 20.00 during initial registration. Training fees are to be paid in advance. For training in your own premises, we also charge the trainer’s travel costs and travel time.
Would you like to know more about our language courses or receive personal advice?
Feel free to give us a call on 0821 34332-0 or directly book an appointment.