German Group Courses
in small groups in the evening
Languages are best learned when having fun!
Our inlingua German group courses are suitable for beginners, refreshers or to expand your already existing German skills. In a small group of 4 -6 participants, you can learn in a relaxed and vibrant atmosphere. Many effective learning methods can be applied in group situations, such as role plays or discussions. These methods are a lot of fun whilst also promoting dialogue and review of what has been learned. Our group courses take place two evenings each week. Enjoy effective and sociable learning in a relaxed atmosphere!
Language level A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2
inlingua Augsburg offers all language levels from A1 to C2 including DaF test and DSH preparation for students.
German group courses in Augsburg for 4 - 6 participants
|Language||Type||Start level||Start date||Training time|
All of the benefits at a glance: our inlingua group courses
- You receive professional language training on two evenings each week.
- You learn effectively with and from others in a small group of 4 -6 participants in a relaxed atmosphere.
- You profit from the benefits of group learning.
- Fun is guaranteed.
- Created according to the inlingua method using inlingua materials.
- You can take part in a free trial lesson at any time.
- The course lasts for 10 weeks | 40 units.
Companies: Courses for employees
Are you looking for a German group course for your employees so that they can communicate confidently and correctly in everyday business?
> Find out more now
Still have questions?
Would you like to know more about our language courses or receive personal advice?
Feel free to give us a call on 0821 34332-0 or directly book an appointment.