German Group Courses
in small groups in the evening
Our inlingua German group courses are suitable for beginners, refreshers or to expand your already existing German skills. In a small group of 4 -6 participants, you can learn in a relaxed and vibrant atmosphere. Many effective learning methods can be applied in group situations, such as role plays or discussions. These methods are a lot of fun whilst also promoting dialogue and review of what has been learned. Our group courses take place two evenings each week. Enjoy effective and sociable learning in a relaxed atmosphere!
inlingua Augsburg offers all language levels from A1 to C2 including DaF test and DSH preparation for students.
|Language||Type||Start level||Start date||Training time|
- You receive professional language training on two evenings each week.
- You learn effectively with and from others in a small group of 4 -6 participants in a relaxed atmosphere.
- You profit from the benefits of group learning.
- Fun is guaranteed.
- Created according to the inlingua method using inlingua materials.
- You can take part in a free trial lesson at any time.
- The course lasts for 10 weeks | 40 units.
Companies: Courses for employees
Are you looking for a German group course for your employees so that they can communicate confidently and correctly in everyday business?
> Find out more now
Would you like to know more about our language courses or receive personal advice?
Feel free to give us a call on 0821 34332-0 or directly book an appointment.